Ranger™ DX810i Surface top hammer drill rig
The Ranger™ DX810i is a member of our new Ranger™ DXi family. Featuring the Sandvik intelligence features, a counterweight revolving superstructure, the most powerful RD300 rock drills and unique CT55 and CT67 rock tools, Ranger™ DX810i characterizes our revolutionary generation of top hammer surface drill rigs with an optimized drilling system. With an ultimate drilling coverage of 290° (55 m2), it is the most capable and efficient rig in its class.
Need to know more?
Get reach. Get performance. Get connected.
All the Ranger™ DXi family's top hammer surface drill rigs feature a revolving superstructure. Thanks to its 290-degree reach enabling drilling coverage of 55 square meters, you'll save time and minimize the need to reposition your rig.
Ranger™ DXi rigs ultimate drilling performance is based on the fully optimized drilling system: the proven and powerful Sandvik RD900 Series rock drills and the unique curved thread CT Series rock tools transforming the power to straight holes.
RangerTM DXi’s productivity is boosted by advanced connectivity features, that make monitoring fleet performance, machine health and utilization easy.
- 290 degrees revolving upper structure with 55 m2 drilling coverage area
- Powerful RD900 rock drill family with 21-25 kW
- Unique curved thread Sandvik CT55 and CT67 rock tools offer up to 20 % higher penetration rates
- Advanced intelligent options, such as iTorque control system, hole-to-hole navigation, one-hole automation and TIM3D
- Drilling productivity can be boosted with My Sandvik Productivity fleet performance monitoring system.
- Comfortable iCab cabin with extremely low noise level 73,5 dB
|Recommended hole diameter||64 - 127 mm (3 - 5 in.)|
|Drill rod / tube diameter||38, 45 or 51 mm (1 ½, 1 ¾ or 2 in.)|
|Hydraulic rock drill||RD925M / 25 kW, RD921S / 21 kW|
Volvo TAD881VE (EU Stage V, T4F)
|Flushing air capacity||8.5 m³/min|
|Certificate||ROPS and FOPS|
|Transport Length||12.4 m (40.7 ft)|
|Transport Width||2.45 m (8 ft)|
|Transport Height||3.3 m (10.8 ft)|
|Weight||19,600 kg (43,210 lb)|
*if larger than 115 mm holes drilled, consult factory