Ranger™ DX700 Surface top hammer drill rig
Ranger™ DX700 is a hydraulic, self-propelled, self-contained and crawler-based surface rig with an ergonomic, high-visibility cabin and a rod handling system.
Need to know more?
The Ranger's revolving superstructure, power, precision and versatility make them an ideal choice for construction, quarrying, or surface mining operations.
The equipment has been designed to prioritize operator safety, with a ROPS and FOPS certified cabin, as well as maintaing stability even in the toughest conditions.
- Excellent stability even on uneven terrain
- Drilling coverage of 17.6 m² (optionally 26.4 m²) 12 hours continuous drilling, making the equipment productive for longer periods
- Straight holes with Rock Pilot+ drilling control system
- High suction capacity dust collectors reduces maintenance downtime
- Advanced boom design increases efficiency
- ROPS- and FOPS-certified safety cabin
|Recommended hole diameter||76 - 115 mm (3 – 4½ in.)|
|Drill rod / tube diameter||45 or 51 mm (1 ¾ or 2 in.)|
|Hydraulic rock drill||HL710, 19.5 kW (26.5 hp)|
|Engine||Caterpillar C7.1, 168 kW (225 hp) / 1 800 rpm (Tier3 / Tier4F / Stage V)|
|Flushing air capacity||8.1 m³/min, up to 10 bar|
|Operator cabin||Ergo cool|
|Certificate||ROPS and FOPS|
|Transport Length||7.2 m / 10.7 m (24 / 33 ft)|
|Transport Width||2.5 m (8 ft)|
|Transport Height||3.6 m / 3.2 m (12 / 11 ft)|
|Weight||15,200 kg / 33,510 lb|