Commando™ DC300Ri Surface top hammer drill rig
CommandoTM DC300Ri drill rig is a hydraulic, self-propelled drilling unit on a 4-wheel oscillated drive carrier and full radio remote control. Offering a wide hole range of 38 to 64 millimeters, the compact sized multi-purpose drill rig is easily moved from one location to another, making it perfect for contractors working in variable applications.
Need to know more?
Due to its versatility the Commando™ DC300Ri is truly a perfect machine for a drilling and blasting contractor, but also suitable for quarries and the municipal sector. Typical applications include road and railroad construction, demolition works, secondary breaking, foundation drilling, trenching and bolting.
- Ultimate mobility and optimized stability with 4-wheel oscillated drive carrier
- Large drilling coverage of 12 m² due to completely redesigned boom structure
- iTorque drilling control system for high performance and long steel life
- Small transportation dimensions allow fast and easy transportation from site to site
- Full radio remote control brings added safety and flexibility
- Modular design and component layout guarantee easy maintenance
|Recommended hole diameter||38 - 64mm (1½ - 2½ in.)|
|Drill rod / tube diameter||R28, R32 or T35 MF-rods|
|Hydraulic rock drill||HL300, 9 kW|
|Engine||CAT C3.6, 74,4 kW (99,7 hp) / 2200 rpm
(Tier3 / Tier4F / StageV)
|Flushing air capacity||3.0 m³/min, up to 8 bar|
|Transport length||5.7 m (18.7 ft)|
|Transport width||2.35 m (7.7 ft)|
|Transport height||2.85 m (9.4 ft)|
|Weight||6 100 kg (13 448 lbs) (dry weight)|