Compressor Management System
Sandvik Compressor Management System (CMS) provides a solution to the inherent inefficiencies of compressors on blasthole drills.
The Compressor Management System isolates the compressor and eliminates the need to maintain pressure when the machine is not drilling. This reduces the load on the engine, saving you a significant amount of fuel and reducing wear and tear on your engine while shrinking carbon emissions.
- Reduce fuel consumption 20–35 %
- Extend the life of the engine and compressor
- Lower service costs from extended service intervals
- Reduce drill bit and drill pipe wear
- Less time refueling
- Less downtime for the rig
- Lower emissions and dust generation