SS and SF Free-fall screens
Sandvik SS and SF free-fall screens are compact, easy-to-install, and highly efficient. They are also designed to be economical, maximizing your return on investment through lower operational costs coupled with high productivity.
The main advantage Sandvik SS screens is their ability to handle large loads of material compared to their modest size. These screens have steeply inclined decks and a linear throw. SS screens are often used instead of a slot sizer for removal of natural fines. The equipment is versatile, and can also suit final products of natural gravel.
Sandvik SF screens incorporate two different screening sections on each deck. This provides a free-fall action in the first section and a more accurate stratification in the second section. The result is a combination of the high capacity associated with free-fall screening and the good separation accuracy known from horizontal screening.
- Compact size (small foot print, low weight, low dynamic loads) allows light support structure design and easy installation
- Economical to use because of the low power consumption
- High capacity due to the free-fall principle enabling a quick removal of large amounts of fines
- Simple drive system by two unbalanced vibrating motors, maximizing efficiency
- Easy to encapsulate, which protects operating environment against dust
|Model||Dimensions W x L mm||Weight 1 deck kg|
|SS1012||1,000 x 1,330||1,000|
|SS1013H||1,000 x 1,460||1,300|
|SS1223||1,200 x 2,435||1,800|
|SS1233||1,200 x 2,500||2,000|
|SS1233H||1,200 x 2,990||2,700|
|SS1433*||1,400 x 2,500||2,600|
|SS1633H||1,600 x 2,920||4,450|
|SS1823||1,800 x 2,645||3,800|
|SS1833||1,800 x 2,645||3,800|
|SF1443**||1,400 x 3,540||3,200|
|SF1843***||1,800 x 4,290||6,100|
|SF1844||1,800 x 4,290||7,700|