SL Horizontal screens
The SL screen series is designed for classification screening as well as for scalping ore ahead of a cone crusher. SL screens have linear (slightly elliptical) screening motion and can be installed on horizontal level or on small inclination. Screens are available with one, two, or three deck design.
The decks can be equipped with any kind of modern long lasting synthetic modular, side tensioned or self-supporting screening media or panel (pin & sleeve), as well as wire mesh or steel plate.
Screening decks are modular, so you can change your screening panels to from side tensioned screening media to modular screening media and back by simply using adapters whenever you want.
The screen performance can easily be modified according to present conditions by adjusting the following factors:
- Screen installation angle (by adjustable spring seats)
- Stroke angle (by moveable vibrating mechanism)
- Stroke length (by extra counterweights)
- Rotation speed (by transmission timing belt pulley)
- The shape of the stroke (from “thin” ellipse to linear)
For more information and data about the screen please download the technical specification.
- Highest performance screens in the standard Sandvik range
- Quickly adaptable to many applications, often with few or no tools,
improving opportunities and maximizing uptime
- Low head room for smaller footprint and easier service and maintainability
- Mechanism separate from material flow, avoiding risk of costly damage and downtime
- High carry over capacity improves volume with no loss of accuracy
- Accommodates a wide range of media options