SK Circular motion screens
Sandvik SK circular motion screens are specially designed for extra heavy-duty, medium and fine screening applications.
This inclined screen is ideal for screening after primary and secondary crushing, and for final screening of a finished fraction.
Sandvik SK screens use long-lifetime components, which means they stay productive for longer, and minimize overall downtime. There are a wide range of options, allowing you to choose the right equipment for your specific application.
- Installing different type of screening medias and customized engineering for many features is possible
- Possibility for acceleration rate of max. 3.5 G results in increased performance
- Drive assembly and modular mechanism are designed for easy servicing and maintenance
- A numerous variation of options available
- Using long lifetime components gives decreased maintenance costs and minimized downtime.
|Model*||Dimensions mm||Weight 2 decks kg||Weight 3 decks kg||Weight 4 decks kg|
|SK154_||1,500 x 3,600||3,700||4,500||N/A|
|SK185_||1,800 x 4,800||4,600||6,300||8,200|
|SK186_||1,800 x 6,000||6,100||8,400||**|
|SK216_||2,100 x 6,000||6,600||9,000||11,400|
|SK246_||2,400 x 6,000||7,300||10,300||**|
|SK306_||3,000 x 6,000||10,000||14,200||N/A|
|SK307_||3,000 x 7,000||11,800||15,500||N/A|
|SK308_||3,000 x 8,000||12,600||N/A||N/A|
*The number of the decks are added at the end of the code. For example SK1542 has two decks.
**4-deck models available, values to be given by request.