SA Inclined screens
The SA screens are designed for medium and fine screening in quarrying applications. The SA screens can be used as splitter screens to divide flows within a plant and are frequently used for final screening of finished fractions. The screens are circular motion inclined screens in two, three and four deck design.
The decks can be equipped with any kind of modern synthetic side tensioned screening media or wire mesh.
The screen performance can easily be modified according to present conditions by adjusting the following factors:
- Screen inclination angle (i.e. adjustable spring seats)
- Stroke length (i.e. extra counterweights)
- Rotation speed (i.e. transmission belt pulley)
- Optimized for tensioned media use, simple to install, use and change
- Low cost option saves resources for other critical investments
Top capex/performance ratio means value for money operation that protects profitability
For more information and data about the screen please download the technical specification.