CS550 Cone crusher
Sandvik CS550 cone crusher is the latest high capacity cone crusher that gives you optimal operational and cost performance.
Sandvik CS550 cone crusher is a tough, uncompromising machine with a large intake and a new chamber design built to match the jaw crusher in the primary stage. With up to 50% higher capacity, 25% increased reduction ratio and a reduced recirculation by up to 50%, the CS550 is a highly productive piece of equipment. The quality of the end product is also extremely high.
It comes equipped with our latest automation and connectivity system, Sandvik Automation & Connectivity System (ACS) as standard . This means the equipment is constantly running at optimal levels, with minimal operator input.
- Big intake - Gives a better match to fit the first stage crusher, thereby making it possible to increase the productivity and to get a better product shape in the secondary stage
- Wider CSS range and larger throws - Gives a crusher that is flexible and suits various application needs
- Better shape - A new chamber design gives a better product shape from the secondary stage
- Plastic free design - Allowing fast change of liners to maximize uptime and making the work environment safer
- Mechanical dump valve - Mechanical dump valve for overload situations, enabling more uptime whilst protecting the crusher
- Latest automation and control system included as standard - Enables the crusher to run at maximum performance levels, to safely maximizing operational uptime and productivity
- 330 KW Motor power - High efficiency motor, IE3 gives less energy consumption per produced tonne
|Total weight||24,650 kg (54,344 lb)|
|Max. permitted power||330 kW (442 hp)|
|CSS range||27-70 mm (1 1/16 - 2 3/4 in.)|
|Max. feed size||345 - 431 mm|
|Throw range||24 - 48mm (1 - 1 7/8 in.)|
Two standard crushing chambers are available for the CS550 and the crusher can easily be matched to changes in production by selecting the right chamber and eccentric throw. The chambers available are:
- C = Coarse
- EC = Extra coarse