CS440 Cone crusher
Sandvik CS440 cone crusher has a hydraulically supported main shaft that is supported at both ends. It also has a robust crusher design, adjustable eccentric throw, and a constant intake opening. This crusher is suitable for a high-capacity secondary crushing application.
This equipment is designed to be easy to maintain and service, allowing you to maximize your uptime and productivity, while the unibody mainframe gives Sandvik CS440 strength and durability.
The Automatic Setting Regulation control system (ASRi™) enables real-time performance management, giving you a machine that consistently runs at optimum levels, ensuring it consistently produces excellent quality output.
- Hydroset™ system provides safety and setting-adjustment functions
- ASRi™ automatically adapts crusher to feed conditions
- Unibody mainframe ensures optimal strength and less maintenance
- Lifting from above minimizes risks and allows for safer maintenance
- Excellent in secondary applications due to the large feed opening
- Easy to maintain
|Nominal capacity||245 - 503 mtph|
|Max. feed size||245 - 330 mm (11.8 - 17.7 in.)|
|Motor power||220 kW (295 hp)|
|Closed side setting (CSS) range||29 - 54 mm|
|Eccentric throw range||20 - 36 mm|
|Mantles (inner liners)||A, B|
|Concaves (outer liners)||MC, C, EC|
|Weight||19,300 kg (42,500 lb)|
|Offline lubrication filtration unit||Optional|