CH865 Cone crusher
Sandvik CH865 mid-range cone crusher is specially designed for high-reduction tertiary and pebble crushing, and comes equipped with powerful functions to maximize throw, increase capacity and boost your profits. This technologically advanced machine is built to exceed expectations.
With a more than two-fold increase in performance range compared to other crushers in its class, Sandvik CH865 offers production efficiency and flexibility. Depending on your crushing application, it can perform up to 30% better.
Each crusher is supplied as a complete package with all functions working in harmony and with a motor designed for exacting requirements. The Automatic Setting Regulation control system (ASRi™) enables real-time performance management, allowing the equipment to consistently run at optimum levels.
- Hydroset™ system provides safety and setting-adjustment functions
- ASRi™ automatically adapts crusher to feed conditions
- Unibody mainframe ensures optimal strength and less maintenance
- Lifting from above minimizes risks and allows for safer maintenance
- The electric dump valve system protects your crusher against unwanted pressure peaks greatly improving its performance and reliability
|Nominal capacity||127 - 560 mtph (140 - 617 stph)|
|Max. feed size||100 mm (3.9 in.)|
|Motor power||500 kW (670 hp)|
|Closed side setting (CSS) range||8 - 44 mm (0.3 - 1.7 in.)|
|Eccentric throw range||30 - 70 mm|
|Mantles (inner liners)||A, B, EF, OB|
|Concaves (outer liners)||MF, F, EF, HR|
|Weight||38,930 kg (85,825 lb)|
|Electric dump valve||Optional|
|Tank instrument monitoring system||Standard|
|Offline lubrication filtration unit||Optional|
Several standard crushing chambers are available for each model. The crushers can easily be matched to changes in production selecting the right crushing chamber and eccentric throw. The chambers available are:
- EF = Extra fine
- F = Fine
- MF = Medium fine