CH550 Cone crusher
Sandvik CH550 is a hydraulically adjusted cone crusher characterized by robust design and high performance. It comes equipped with our latest automation and connectivity system, Sandvik Automation & Connectivity System (ACS) as standard . This means the equipment is constantly running at optimal levels, with minimal operator input.
A combination of Constant Liner Performance (CLP) crushing chambers and high motor powers give Sandvik CH550 a very high capacity, particularly in relation to its size. This cone crusher has reduced noise emissions, benefitting both the operator and the surrounding environment.
Sandvik CH550 is an advanced, efficient and productive cone crusher, ideal for a variety of applications. It's easy to maintain too, with easily accessible spare parts.
- High capacity in relation to size
- Comes with our new Automation & Connectivity System (ACS) fitted as standard
- A dump valve ensures quick, safe tramp relief if something uncrushable gets into the crusher
- The wear parts have been adapted, ensuring a longer lifetime per ton produced
- Does not use plastic backing compound to attach the liners
- Reduced noise emissions
- Maintenance friendly with easily accessible spare parts
|Total weight||18,400 kg (40,344 lb)|
|Max. permitted power||330 kW (442 hp)|
|Capacity||95 - 470 tph|
|CSS range||6 - 44 mm (0.2 - 1.7 in.)|
|Max. feed size||≤ 215 mm (≤ 8,5 in.)|
Several standard crushing chambers are available for each model. The crushers can easily be matched to changes in production by selecting the right chamber and eccentric throw. The chambers available are:
- F = Fine
- MF = Medium fine
- M = Medium
- MC = Medium coarse
- C = Coarse
- EC = Extra coarse