CH540 Cone crusher
Sandvik CH540 is a hydraulically adjusted cone crusher characterized by robust design and high performance. It has a high capacity in relation to its size, and is easy to service and maintain thanks to easily accessible parts.
A combination of Constant Liner Performance (CLP) crushing chambers and high motor powers give these crushers very high capacity. Sandvik CH540 comes equipped with our latest automation system as standard, enabling consistent optimization of production.
This equipment features adapted wear parts for longer lifetimes, as well as reduced noise emissions to benefit both the operator and the surrounding environment. Sandvik CH540 is an efficient, reliable performer suitable for a wide range of applications.
- High capacity in relation to size
- Comes with our latest automation system as standard.
- The Control System automatically adjusts to variations in feed conditions, pressure peaks and wear
- A dump valve ensures quick, safe tramp relief if something uncrushable gets into the crusher
- The wear parts have been adapted, ensuring a longer lifetime per ton produced
- Does not use plastic backing compound to attach the liners
- Reduced noise emissions
- Maintenance friendly with easily accessible spare parts
|Total weight||12,500 kg (27,500 lb)|
|Max. permitted power||250 kW (335 hp)|
|Capacity||39 - 295 tph|
|CSS range||4 - 38 mm (0.2 - 1.5 in.)|
|Max. feed size||44 - 185 mm (1.7 - 7.3 in.)|
Several standard crushing chambers are available for each model. The crushers can easily be matched to changes in production by selecting the right chamber and eccentric throw. The chambers available are:
- EF = Extra Fine
- F = Fine
- M = Medium
- C = Coarse
- EC = Extra coarse