RS410 raiseboring cutter
RS410 is the new raiseboring cutter from Sandvik. With updated features it brings a longer service life - increasing the efficiency of your raisebore drilling and offering a safer work setting for your operators.
Need to know more?
You can use RS410 Raiseboring Cutter on all Sandvik reamers and across all raiseboring applications. As the new RS410 includes serviceable cutter parts and ability of reusage, it can also be used for multiple raises in the mine - leading to a sustainable option that benefits both your drilling economy and the environment.
ADDED VALUE BY UPDATED FEATURES
Productivity and quality:
- Updated bearing design for longer tool life and optimized capacity
- New grease system for higher heat tolerances
- New tougher carbide for reduced insert breakages in tough rock conditions
Safety and sustainability:
- Less down time and lower maintenance cost
- Less time spent on changing cutters, lower exposure to risk and injury
- Project finished on time or even ahead of time
All in all, new RS410 Raiseboring Cutter boosts your productivity and lowers your total drilling cost.
|CUTTER MODEL||WEIGHT||PART NO|
|Max cutter load: 27 ton
Max cutter rpm: 85
*Options for different carbide grades (standard grade is 77)