Cutting and bolting tools
Sandvik offers a broad range of tool systems for machines such as coal shearers, continuous miners and roadheaders, bolter miners and drill rigs.
Cutting tools for surface miners
Sandvik cemented tungsten carbide tip cutting tool systems for surface miners are energy-efficient and productive, and decrease the strain on the machine. Long tool life and easy tool replacement ensure minimal downtime.
Drilling and bolting tools
Sandvik has a comprehensive range of drilling tools and accessories suitable for drill rigs and bolters. Our drilling and bolting tools offer you superior life, drilling productivity and safety.
Sandvik MD rock bolts guarantees proper anchoring in challenging seismic rock conditions
Cutting tools for continuous miners
Sandvik offers a wide range of extremely productive and reliable continuous miner cutting tools for bord and pillar mining.
Cutting tools for roadheaders and miners
Sandvik has a wide selection of highly productive conical mining tools for roadway development with the toughtest carbide grades in the industry.
Cutting tools for construction applications
Sandvik tooling for road planers, recycling machinery and graders, and for trenching and tunneling machines, offer high productivity and are easy and safe to replace.
- Complete in-house research and rock test lab guarantees the optimal solution for any application
- Various tip geometries, body shapes, block designs and retention mechanisms available to best match your needs
- Special designs for both hard and soft rock conditions to optimize tool life
- Dedicated carbide grades for all materials and conditions ensure optimal productivity and a long tool life
- Spark- and wear-resistant mechanical cutting tools for increased EHS and productivity