UV320 Wheeled unit
Sandvik UV320 is an integrated vertical shaft impact crusher and three-way split screener on a wheeled chassis. This unit has been designed for the production of premium shaped output, suitable for a wide range of applications.
Sandvik UV320 combines our state of the art Sandvik CV117 crusher and our three-way split screening technology for maximum mobility and flexibility of operation. This unit is highly efficient and produces the highest quality materials.
Sandvik's extensive experience and testing has led to a machine that is highly productive, but easy to set up and use. In order to maximise uptime, the machine has been designed with easy access for servicing and maintenance as a priority.
There are three models available to ensure we meet your application needs:
- Direct - Crushing before screening
- Flex - Pre-separation and flexible process fine tuning of proportional crushing optimizes the shape of the product
- Sand - As "Flex" with the additional possibility to recirculate one or several individual fractions
- Closed circuit and interlocked process unit
- Highly efficient on board screen for product classification
- Quick set-up time so you can maximise production
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- Designed for maximum efficiency, high quality end product and low operating cost
|Equipment||Sandvik CV117 VSI crusher|
|No. of products||3 + Natural Fines|
|Transport length||Direct: 18.6m (58.1 ft)
Flex: 17.85 m (58.6 ft)
|Transport width||3.0 m (9.8 ft)|
|Transport height||4.4 m (14.4 ft)|
|Weight||46,300 kg (101,800 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: RC107 Wheeled unit