UH320 Wheeled unit
Sandvik UH320 is an integrated mobile cone crusher and triple deck screener all combined on one wheeled chassis. We have designed this unit to operate in open or closed circuits for ultimate flexibility. It offers you superb functionality and can produce three calibrated fractions thanks to the market leading Sandvik CH430 cone crusher.
Sandvik UH320 is powered by an electric motor making it environmentally friendly and cost effective. It incorporates many onboard process options to help you fine tune the end product, like the ASRi (automatic setting regulation) system. This enables you to ensure that the machine is consistently running at optimum levels, as well as automating much of the process.
Sandvik UH320 is available in three different models to suit the level of flexibility you require in your operation:
- Classic - pre-separation and screening before crushing
- Direct - crushing before screening
- Flex - pre-separation and flexible process fine tuning of proportional crushing, optimising final shape of output
Also available within the cone range is Sandvik UV320 wheeled unit.
- Can be used as a tertiary crushing and screening unit, or single stage in natural sand and gravel operations providing ultimate flexibility
- Closed circuit and interlocked process unit
- Highly efficient onboard screen for product classification
- Quick set-up time. Easily accessed for service and maintenance.
- Designed for maximum efficiency, high quality end product and low operating cost
|Equipment||Sandvik CH430 cone crusher & SS1843 screen|
|No. of products||3-4|
|Maximum feed size||160 mm (6 in.)|
|Transport length||Classic & Direct: 17.7 m (58.1 ft)
Flex: 17.85 m (58.6 ft)
|Transport width||3.0 m (9.8 ft)|
|Transport height||4.4 m (14.4 ft)|
|Weight||47,500 kg (104,400 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: RC3800 Wheeled unit