QA441 Mobile doublescreen
Sandvik QA441 is a highly productive 6 x 1.5 m (20 x 5 ft) double deck screen that comes equipped with our patented, world-class, heavy-duty Doublescreen system. The two independent double deck screens enable you to perform two screening processes on one plant.
Sandvik has designed this machine to suit the needs of larger operators. It incorporates a large feed hopper, two independently angled screen boxes and extended product conveyors that offer massive stockpiling capabilities.
All of this is carried on a durable chassis that is designed to withstand the rigors of a bigger quarry or recycling applications. Operator safety is ensured with hydraulically folding walkways, and the equipment has many user-friendly features included as standard.
- Massive production capabilities due to its substantial screening area
- Independently adjustable screenbox angles delivering ultimate precision screening
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- User-friendly control panel with sequential start-up for ease of operation
- Wrap around hydraulically folding walkways for operator safety
- Now fitted with My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Screen box||6 x 1.5 m (20 ft x 5 ft)|
|Engine||C4.4 75kW (100hp)|
|Transport length||18.68 m (61 ft 3 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.50 m (11 ft 6 in.)|
|Weight||30,300 kg (66,800lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec S-6, QA440 Doublescreen