QA331 Mobile screener
Sandvik QA331 mobile screener has been designed to be robust and highly durable. It's extremely versatile, and has been proven to be an ideal solution across a wide range of mining and construction applications.
Sandvik QA331 incorporates a two bearing screen box with a unique 6º screening angle built into the bottom for ultimate fines screening. The screenbox also delivers an aggressive and effective vibrating action with over 1,000 rpm, meaning your output will be at optimum levels.
Sandvik QA331 offers you a highly efficient and productive solution designed with your needs in mind. It has a user-friendly folding platform fitted as standard around the screenbox, providing you with easy access for maintenance as well as keeping you safe.
- Screenbox throw adjustable from 5 – 8mm (0.2 - 0.3 in.) for precise control
- Wrap around hydraulically folding walkways for operator safety
- Screenbox angle is adjustable and ranges from 24º to 35º
- Hydraulically retractable main conveyor, which optimizes product delivery for every screen angle
- Designed for optimum fuel economy to lower your operating costs
- Now fitted with My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Screen box||4.26 x 1.5 m (14 x 5 ft)|
|Engine||C4.4 75 kW (100 hp)|
|Transport length||15.34 m (50 ft 4 in.)|
|Transport width||3 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.4 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Fintec 542, QA330 Screen