QE442 Mobile scalper
The enormous power of our Sandvik QE442 scalper has been proven across a variety of applications worldwide. The fines conveyor alone is designed to handle up to 900TPH, making this unit an essential scalper for your operation.
This new Sandvik QE442 incorporates many product refinements for improved plant durability, efficiency, quicker set-up and easier service access, whilst also maintaining the class leading features of its predecessor, the Sandvik QE441. These benefits include a redesigned screen box for improved durability, reduced cost of ownership and “My Fleet” remote monitoring system is fitted as standard.
Sandvik QE442 can accept high volumes of infeed material and is ideal for your large quarrying, mining or recycling applications. It can also work as a stand-alone unit feeding a primary crusher.
This solution now offers the user-friendly features of the 2 series screens including an electrical control system which improves both operational effectiveness and machine safety.
With a machine this powerful, operator safety is vital. To ensure this, Sandvik QE442 includes radio tracking, feeder control and hydraulically folding catwalks as standard.
- Screen box designed for strength and durability
- Hybrid drive option with electric plug in available to run in diesel or electric mode
- Reduced cost of ownership through extended hydraulic fluid change intervals from 2000hrs to 4000hrs
- On-board My Fleet for live remote monitoring of plant/hours/location etc.
- Full size hydraulically folding maintenance platforms for your safety
|Screen box||5.5 x 1.75 m (18 x 6 ft)|
|Engine||C4.4 96 kW (129 hp)|
|Transport length||16.33 m (53 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 6 in.)|
|Transport height||3.50 m (11 ft 6 in.)|
|Weight||37,070 kg (81,725 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.