QE442 Free Flow Mobile scalper
Sandvik QE442 Free Flow provides you with a versatile and highly efficient mobile solution for difficult to screen materials, without any of the plugging or blockages often experienced with traditional screens.
Sandvik QE442 Free Flow features a heavy-duty scalping screen which allows you to process large un-screened material on the rigid scalping top deck, whilst providing a fine screening solution on the dual motion lower deck. The Free Flow screen itself is hugely versatile, with a wide range of settings designed to suit your specific needs.
It is your ideal solution for processing materials such as soils, aggregates, ores, waste, biomass and other products with high moisture contents, whilst maintaining superior levels of productivity.
Designed and built for durability Sandvik QE442 Free Flow incorporates the same class leading features as our Sandvik QE442. Prioritizing operator safety, it is fitted with feeder control and 2 speed radio tracking fitted as standard.
- Aggressive Free Flow screen with wide range of adjustable throws and speeds enables the bottom deck to be tailored for numerous applications
- Easy operation through a unique colour-coded control panel with sequential start / stop
- Operator safety ensured with 2 speed radio tracking and feeder control as standard
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- On-board My Fleet for live remote monitoring of plant/hours/location etc.
|Screen box||5.4 x 1.75 m (18 x 6 ft)|
|Engine||C4.4 96 kW (129 hp)|
|Transport length||16.33 m (53 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.20 m (10 ft 6 in.)|
|Transport height||3.50 m (11 ft 6 in.)|
|Weight||37,070 kg (81,725 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.