QE342 Mobile scalper
Our new Sandvik QE342 is an evolution of our class leading Sandvik QE341 which comes with a host of updates and new features. Sandvik QE342 is a heavy duty scalper with class leading open scalping area enabling it to deliver enormous rates of production.
Its design and attributes means that the production of even the most-hard wearing of materials is facilitated through a wear resistant steel apron feeder, with massive stockpiling capability and over-wide conveyors that maximize delivery.
Its new purpose designed crusher style chassis has been developed specifically to accommodate the new more powerful and efficient engine power packs. Enhancing its versatility, the Sandvik QE342 incorporates a wear resistant rigid hopper which is compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations, as well as having the ability to interchange side conveyors thereby demonstrating the ultimate flexibility of the unit. The screen-box jack up facility allows easier access to the bottom deck for maintenance and screen media changes.
- Spacious power pack to accommodate EU Stage 4, Stage 5 & Tier 4 Final emissions compliant engines, with improved service access, hydraulics and lighting
- More powerful CAT C4.4 96kw 130hp, Stage 4 / Tier 4 Final compliant engine option
- New user friendly control system with large display panel, simplified controls and additional functionality.
- Hybrid drive option with electric plug in available to run in diesel or electric mode
- On-board My Fleet for live monitoring of plant/hours/location etc.
|Screen box||4.7 x 1.45 m (16 x 5 ft)|
|Engine||C4.4 74.5 kW (100 hp)|
|Transport length||14.83 m (48 ft 8 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.40 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||29,580 kg (65,215 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.