QE341 Mobile scalper
Sandvik QE341 is an advanced, heavy duty, tracked mobile scalping screen. The mobile scalper is ideal for aggregate producers looking for superior productivity, versatility and reliability.
Sandvik QE341 mobile scalper is purpose built for recycling and quarrying, with a wide hopper opening, aggressive screenbox and oversize conveyor. By allowing a free flow of material from front to back, it provides superior productivity, separating the toughest feed materials with ease
- Radio tracking and feeder control as standard help ensure operator safety
- Aggressive screenbox with 9mm of throw at over 1000 rpm enables peak productivity
- Hydraulic folding maintenance platforms simplify service and maintenance
- Unique colour-coded control panel with one touch start/stop enables easy operation
- Optimum fuel economy at less than 15 litres per hour reduces your operating costs
|Screen box||4.7 x 1.45 m (16 x 5 ft)|
|Engine||C4.4 74.5 kW (100 hp)|
|Transport length||14.84 m (48 ft 8 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.40 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||29,770 kg (65,631 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec E-7, QE340 Scalper