QE141 Mobile scalper
Sandvik QE141 mobile scalper is an extremely versatile and reliable compact scalping, screening and stockpiling machine. Designed as a result of Sandvik's years of research and experience in the field, this equipment will give optimum results and efficiency, whilst prioritising simplicity for the user.
Sandvik QE141 is purpose built to handle the biggest of infeed material, and comes equipped with a heavy duty double deck vibrating grid. It can also be used for scalping and screening a wide range of materials, and you can put it to work before or after a crusher.
This unit is the perfect multipurpose machine for your site, and puts the user first with full radio remote control capability and easy to change meshes. These features also improve operator safety, and allows easy servicing to ensure your machine benefits from maximum uptime.
- Maximum productivity assured through independent feeder and discharge conveyor
- Ultimate in material handling – make a conical, windrow or radial stockpile
- Rapid deployment with remote tracks and zero set-up time means you can maximise your output quickly and efficiently
- Radio remote vibrating grid tipping enables continuous production
- CAT engine for reliability and parts availability
|Hopper||3.7 x 2.4 m (12 x 8 ft)|
|Engine||C4.4 74.5kW (100hp)|
|Transport length||8.78 m (28 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport width||2.70 m (8 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.10 m (10 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||20,000 kg (44,092 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec Robotrac, QE140