UJ440i Mobile jaw crusher
Sandvik UJ440i is your ideal solution for operating in the toughest climatic conditions. This mobile jaw crusher is designed to be versatile, mobile, and productive, wherever you need it.
Heavy duty mobile jaw crusher
We have designed Sandvik UJ440i to suit a wide range of different applications. The jaw settings can be adjusted hydraulically and there is a choice of jaw plates to suit the particular needs of your operation.
To ensure that the equipment works at optimum levels for longer periods, the impact zones have a rubber lining to reduce wear. Less downtime means better productivity.
Available in 3 variants, depending on your needs. They are versatile, mobile and offer superior rates of production.
- Comfort – For crushing unclean rock and gravel
- Classic - For crushing rock and gravel
- Trend - For crushing unclean rock and gravel with a lot of fines
- Rubber lined impact zones that reduce wear and minimize your maintenance downtime
- Radio remote control as standard to ensure easy and safe operation
- Automatic feeder control for uninterrupted production
- High reduction and productivity through massive depth of crushing chamber - almost 2m (78 in.)
- Optional hanging screen available for the production of two product fractions, allowing even greater return on investment
- Available with Cat or Volvo engine to ensure we offer you the best local support
|Equipment||Sandvik CJ412 jaw crusher|
|Feed opening||1,200 x 830 mm (48 x 32 in.)|
|Maximum feed size||760 mm (30 in.)|
|Engine||D13 315 kW (422 hp)|
|Transport length||Classic: 16.58 m (54 ft 5 in.)|
|Trend: 17.92 m (58 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.92 m (12 ft 10 in.)|
|Weight||62,500 kg (137,790 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: CM1208i Mobile jaw crusher