QJ341+ Mobile jaw crusher
Sandvik QJ341+ is an improved addition to our bestselling QJ341 jaw crusher range. This model will come with the added benefit of a double deck pre-screen as standard, while maintaining all of the features which made the original so popular.
Greater efficiency, less wear
The pre-screen will enable the removal of fines to increase your throughput resulting in greater efficiency, less wear on the crusher and ultimately higher productivity. This will be particularly effective in applications where you have a high proportion of fines in the feed material.
As with the standard model, Sandvik QJ341+ comes with features purposefully designed to provide the user with total control, such as the Sandvik PLC control system and control screen. With any equipment operator safety is vital, so this machine includes a self locking hopper, and can be set up from ground level.
- Double deck pre-screen for better efficiency and productivity
- Telescopic natural fines conveyor for greater stockpiling capabilities
- Self locking hopper for quick and safe set-up from ground level
- Three position by-pass chute for faster fines transfer and greater flexibility of material distribution
- Hydraulic raise and lower facility on the main conveyor enables simple, consistent optimization of your processes
- Available with a choice of CAT or Volvo engine
|Equipment||Single toggle C12 jaw crusher|
|Feed opening||1,200 x 750 mm (47 x 29 in.)|
|Optimum feed size||650 mm (25 in. 6 ft)|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp)
D11 Volvo 265 kW (355 hp)
|Transport length||14.72 m (48 ft 3 ½ in.)|
|Transport width||2.80 m (9 ft 2 in.)|
|Transport height||3.79 m (12 ft 5 ¼ in.)|
|Weight||48,823 kg (107,636 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.