QJ241 Mobile jaw crusher
Our Sandvik QJ241 mobile jaw crusher is the most compact machine in the series, and is ideal for smaller operations. Like the rest of the range, it delivers maximum productivity with low operating costs, and has been designed with the user in mind.
Sandvik QJ241 utilizes a substantial 1,000 x 650mm (40 x 26 in.) jaw, powered by a 168kW (225hp) engine. This means that while the machine is compact, it retains a high level of power and productivity. The jaw itself is adjustable, allowing you to ensure your output is always at its optimum level.
This mobile jaw crusher is the ideal solution for recycling sites, yet equally productive for a number of other applications. It's a mobile, versatile machine built using Sandvik's extensive research, experience, and customer feedback.
Sandvik QJ241 also provides a greater discharge height and increased clearance for rebar discharge, due to the raise and lower facility on the main conveyor.
Other models within this range include Sandvik QJ341 mobile jaw crusher.
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting to maximize your output
- Reverse crushing action to crush sticky material or relieve blockages
- Hydraulic drive enables the crusher to start under load, minimizing downtime
- Jaw level sensor available to control feed rate with minimal intervention
- Raise/lower facility on the main conveyor, ideal for your recycling operations
- Now fitted with My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Equipment||Single toggle C10 jaw crusher|
|Feed opening||1,000 x 650 mm (40 x 26 in.)|
|Optimum feed size||520 mm (21 in.)|
|Engine||C7.1 Acert 168 kW (225 hp)|
|Transport length||13.90 m (45 ft 7 ⅜ in.)|
|Transport width||2.51 m (8 ft 3 in.)|
|Transport height||3.22 m (10 ft 6 ⅝ in.)|
|Weight||32,568 kg (71,800 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec C-10, Extec C-10+, QJ240 Jaw Crusher