QI341 Mobile impact crusher
Sandvik QI341 mobile impact crusher is the most versatile and cost effective mid-sized unit on the market. Fitted with the CI611 Prisec impactor, this unit can operate in both primary and secondary applications.
This fully mobile, compact impact crusher is designed to meet the tightest end-product specifications while providing the operator an unparalleled level of flexibility, productivity and control. The compact dimensions of Sandvik QI341 mobile impactor make it ideal for sites where space is limited, but where superb product shape and high levels of production are required.
The unique crescent profile design of the hammers ensures maximum reduction of material, even as the hammers wear. The 992 x 670 mm (39 x 27 in.) feed opening can be raised by radio control, and the rotor speed is adjustable to control fines production. Available in open or closed circuit versions, Sandvik QI341 mobile impact crusher is the ultimate contractor machine.
Other models within this range include Sandvik QI442 mobile impact crusher.
- User friendly PLC control system and color screen for ease of operation
- Raise/lower capability on the main conveyor, magnet and ceramic blow bars as standard
- Adjustable tip speed for precise end-product refinement
- Reversible hydraulically-driven cooling fan with automatic backflush feature
- Wear-resistant feeder liner plates are standard, reducing wear cost
- Now fitted with My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
|Equipment||Sandvik CI611 Prisec Impactor|
|Feed opening||992 x 670 mm (39 x 26 ½ in.)|
|Maximum feed size||600 mm (23 ⅝ in.)|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||14.08 m (46 ft 2 in.)|
|Transport width||2.50 m (8 ft 2 in.)|
|Transport height||3.40 m (11 ft 2 in.)|
|Weight||37,200 kg (82,012 lbs)|
|Weight (with HS option)||44,978 kg (99,160 lbs)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec I-C13, QI340 Mobile impact crusher