UH440i Mobile cone crusher
Sandvik UH440i provides the ultimate solution for any contractor or aggregates producer looking for a highly flexible, fully mobile secondary crushing unit. It comes equipped with our world renowned Sandvik CH440 Hydrocone crusher which allows a feed size of up to 215mm (8 ½ in.). This will enable you to produce high quality materials with superb product shape.
Powered by a 315kW (422hp) fuel efficient engine, Sandvik UH440i has been designed to include a robust tracked chassis so you can benefit from high mobility, with the equipment being able to tackle the roughest terrain. The quick set-up time ensures you will see the benefits immediately.
Sandvik UH440i is also fitted with ASRi (Automated Setting Regulation), and onboard high level intelligence. This functionality improves both productivity and reliability, as the system automates processes to optimize crushing, and keeps track of maintenance issues in order to maximize uptime.
- Minimal wear and downtime through the use of our unique Constant Liner Performance feature
- Clean and safe production through dust suppression and pressurised dust protection
- Radio remote control supplied as standard for easy and safe operation
- Electric refuelling pump as standard for your safety and convenience
- Hanging screen available for open and closed circuit
|Equipment||Sandvik CH440 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||215 mm (8 ½ in.)|
|Engine||D13 315 kW (422 hp)|
|Transport length||18.78 m (61 ft 7 in.)|
|Transport width||3.00 m (9 ft 10 in.)|
|Transport height||3.88 m (12 ft 9 in.)|
|Weight||49,440 kg (108,997 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Name: CM4800i Mobile cone crusher