QS441 Mobile secondary cone crusher
Sandvik QS441 mobile cone crusher comes equipped with the market-leading Sandvik CS440 gyratory cone on a tracked chassis. The innovative "S" type cone has the capability to accept a feed size up to 90% larger than current standard cones.
Our pioneering solution has been designed to maximize the productivity of your primary crusher, and on gravel applications the "S" type cone can be used as the primary crusher itself.
Sandvik QS441 was designed with productivity in mind, but for the machine to be truly efficient, it needs to be user friendly. With features like the remote camera, metal detector and level sensor, this equipment smoothes out the crushing process for you.
We offer a choice of three concaves and four bush settings to control the closed side settings and material gradation. Sandvik QS441 offers ultimate flexibility and your project will benefit from large reduction ratios with minimal fines production. It is the ideal solution for crusher run, ballast/drainage stone or material for a tertiary crushing plant.
Also within this range is Sandvik QS331 mobile secondary cone crusher.
- Pressurized cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearings
- Metal detector providing you with maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Level sensor to help regulate the feed and to optimize your production, reduction and shape
- Remote camera so the crushing chamber is visible to you from ground level
- Four hydraulic jacking legs to guarantee you work from a level operating platform
|Equipment||Sandvik CS440 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||450 mm (17 ¾ in.)|
|Engine||C13 Acert 328 kW (440 hp)|
|Transport length||17.47m (57 ft 4 in.)|
|Transport width||2.95 m (9 ft 8 ½ in.)|
|Transport height||4.0 m (13 ft 1 ½ in.)|
|Weight||55,753 kg (122,914 lbs)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.