QS331 Mobile secondary cone crusher
Sandvik QS331 is a compact, high quality, secondary cone crusher. Fitted with Sandvik CS430 "S" type gyratory cone crusher, it is capable of accepting large feed sizes whilst achieving high levels of production.
Sandvik CS430 cone crusher comes equipped with a Hydroset CSS regulation system that will automatically optimize production and keep track of liner wear. This means that your production levels are always as high as possible, with a minimum of downtime for the machine.
As with all Sandvik equipment, developments are based on extensive research and customer feedback. As a result, we fitted Sandvik QS331 with an automatic level sensor above the crushing chamber to help you control the feed rate. This will minimize operator intervention and ensure you maximize production and reduction.
Also within this range is Sandvik QS441 mobile secondary cone crusher.
- Pressurized cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearings
- Metal detector provides maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, which minimizes downtime
- Remote camera which makes the crushing chamber visible from ground level
- User-friendly PLC control system and color screen for ease of operation
|Equipment||Sandvik CS430 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||360 mm (14 ⅛ in.)|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||14.56 m (47 ft 9 ¼ in.)|
|Transport width||2.80 m (9 ft 2 ¼ in.)|
|Transport height||3.80 m (12 ft 5 ½ in.)|
|Weight||36,000 kg (76,366 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.