QH441 Mobile Hydrocone crusher
Our innovative Sandvik QH441 Hydrocone crusher will provide you with uninterrupted productivity and requires minimal operator intervention.
Sandvik QH441 is one of the most flexible and heavy duty cone crushers on the market today. Specifically aimed at large scale aggregates producers, Sandvik QH441 has been designed utilizing the latest technology to ensure uninterrupted productivity and minimal operator intervention. With this unit you can get moving on your project quicker, maximizing your return on investment.
As with our world-leading Sandvik CH440 Hydrocone, this model has proven itself on thousands of projects worldwide and is the ultimate solution for your crushing needs.
Our cone comes with a wide choice of concaves and eccentric bush settings offering you ultimate flexibility. Our Sandvik QH441 is one of the most versatile tracked cones on the market.
Other models within this range include Sandvik QH331 Mobile Hydrocone crusher.
- Pressurized cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearing
- Level sensor to help regulate the feed and to optimize your production, reduction and shape
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, minimizing your downtime and costs
- Remote camera so the crushing chamber is visible to you from ground level
- Four hydraulic jacking legs for stability and to provide you with a level operating platform
|Equipment||Sandvik CH440 Cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||15 mm (8 ½ in.)|
|Engine||C13 Acert 328 kW (440 hp)|
|Transport length||17.21m (56 ft 5 ⅝ in.)|
|Transport width||2.95 m (9 ft 8 ½ in.)|
|Transport heigth||3.80 m (12 ft 5 ½ in.)|
|Weight||50,488 kg (111,307 lbs)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
Former Names: Extec X44, QH440 Mobile cone crusher