QH332 Mobile Hydrocone crusher
Sandvik QH332 is a tracked, self-contained cone crusher with an on board diesel engine.
It is based on the world leading Sandvik QH331, with this new cone crushing solution also providing an optional double or single deck (utilizing the top deck as a breaker deck) hanging screen in a fully detachable and stand-alone form. Able to be detached / attached without the use of additional lifting equipment, the QH332 thus delivers multi-functionality as a 1, 2 or 3 way split screener as well as a highly productive and efficient cone crusher.
With Sandvik QH332 you will benefit from the cubical shape crushing (CSC) techniques we have developed, which help you produce material of excellent shape and high quality, along with the mobility provided by the tracked chassis.
Sandvik CH430 cone crusher is at the heart of this machine. This advanced piece of crushing technology comes equipped with a hydroset system, which puts the user first by providing both safety and setting adjustment functions. In addition, the automatic setting regulation system will not only optimize production for you but will also keep track of liner wear, minimizing interruptions and downtime.
Sandvik QH332 is a versatile and highly productive unit. The cone comes with a choice of six different crushing chambers and a number of different bush settings, making it the ideal choice for a huge variety of crushing jobs. This machine is powered by a 261kW (350hp) engine and a fuel efficient direct drive system to ensure maximum production capacity and maximum power transfer.
- On-board My Fleet for live monitoring of plant/hours/location etc.
- Battery and DEF tank relocated for easier access
- No crusher backing required behind the liners which allows the crusher to be operational immediately after a liner change.
- Direct drive through a wet clutch with eight SPC drive belts to ensure maximum fuel efficiency and power delivery.
- Variable crusher speed through the engine rpm to manipulate the gradation of the end product.
- Maximum feed size up to 185 mm and capable of up to 220 tph on the larger bush setting.
- Now fitted with My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
- Optional double or single deck hanging screen which is fully detachable without the need of additional lifting equipment.
Also within this range is Sandvik QH441 mobile hydrocone crusher.
|Equipment||Sandvik CH430 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||185 mm (7 ¼ in.)|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||15.82 m (51 ft 10 ½ in.)|
|Transport width||2.80 m (9 ft 2 ¼ in.)|
|Transport height||3.40 m (11 ft 1 ¾ in.)|
|Weight||35,400 kg (78,044 lb)|
|Transport length with HS||19.24 m (63 ft 1 ½ in.)|
|Transport width with HS||3.51 m (11 ft 6 ¼ in.)|
|Transport height with HS||3.40 m (11 ft 1 ¾ in.)|
|Weight with HS||46,400 kg (102,294 lb)|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.