BR455 Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR455 small range breaker is versatile, efficient, and can be mounted on a wide range of carriers to be utilized in a number of different applications. The equipment is capable of accepting a wide range of oil flows as well as tolerating high back pressures, ensuring it's productive in the toughest environments.
Sandvik BR455 is built to last. Membrane-type accumulators assist with power strokes, whilst providing protection against hydraulic spikes. This enables consistently high productivity, whilst maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable lower tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensures optimum hammer uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. This equipment is highly efficient, with a low operating cost.
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- Constant Blow Energy gives consistent performance
- Easy to use and service, so maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum
- High productivity and reliability, with low operating costs
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
|Working weight, kg (lb)||230 (510)|
|Impact rate, bpm||700 - 2,600|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||100 - 170 (1,450 - 2,465)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||56 (2.20)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||40 - 70 (10.6 - 18.5)|
|Mini excavator weight, allowed range, t (lb)||2.7 - 5.2 (6,000 - 11,500)|
|Skid steer weight, allowed range, t (lb)||1.8 - 3.5 (4,000 - 7,700)|