BR355 Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR355 small range breaker is versatile, efficient, and can be mounted on a wide range of carriers to be utilized in a number of different applications. The equipment is capable of accepting a wide range of oil flows as well as tolerating high back pressures, ensuring it's productive in the toughest environments.
Sandvik BR355 is built to last. Membrane-type accumulators assist with power strokes, whilst providing protection against hydraulic spikes. This enables consistently high productivity, whilst maintaining stability and safety.
Field replaceable lower tool bushing and a low-maintenance design ensures optimum hammer uptime, and the fact that all parts are readily available ensures they are easy to replace. This equipment is highly efficient, with a low operating cost.
- Simple tool installation ensures simple set-up
- Protected hose connection reduces dust build-up
- Constant Blow Energy gives consistent performance
- Easy to use and service, so maintenance downtime is kept to a minimum
- High productivity and reliability, with low operating costs
- Broad carrier range gives the equipment real versatility
|Working weight, kg (lb)||150 (330)|
|Impact rate, bpm||800 - 3000|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||90-150 (1,305-2,175)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||48 (1.89)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||25 - 55 (6.6 - 14.5)|
|Mini excavator weight, allowed range, t (lb)||1.6 - 3.6 (3,500 - 7,900)|
|Skid steer weight, allowed range, t (lb)||1.1 - 2.4 (2,400 - 5.300|