Scaler range breakers
The Sandvik Scaler range is a specialty range of hydraulic breakers designed to meet the application-specific, demanding requirements of scaling. Dust and dirt protected construction include a unique tool sealing structure and sealed hose connections for air, water and grease.
Scaling is removing loose material from the lining of tunnels and one of the most demanding applications for a small hydraulic breaker.
Sandvik’s Scaler range of hydraulic breakers is unique amongst other small breaker ranges as they come equipped with automatic greasing and air channels for protecting the internal parts against dust and connection point for environmental dust suppression. The Scaler range breakers are suitable for carriers from 1.9. to 13 tons.
- Primary demolition
- Secondary demolition
- Remote-controlled demolition robot
- Telescopic excavator
- Sealed housing design protects against dust and debris
- Robust, bolted side plates are made for extremely tough conditions and are easy to maintain and repair
- Sandvik's patented tool sealing structure protects the power cell against debris and extends service life significantly
- CBE (Constant Blow Energy) gives consistent performance
- Optimized, application-specific operating pressure
- Safe and quick tool change system transverse to the breaker
- Integral channel for compressed air to protect internal parts from dust
- Integrated water channel for dust suppression
- Easy to use and service, minimizing downtime
- High reliability and low operating costs
- Broad carrier range
- Constant high productivity