BR9033i Hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR9011i has been designed using a revolutionary operating principle that incorporates stroke length, blow energy and Sandvik idle blow protection, allowing the breaker to be modified to match individual applications and improving hydraulic efficiency and safety.
The BR9033i unites all the key features into a powerful, durable and reliable package. Robust housing includes heavy-duty wear plates for optimal breaker protection and noise dampening and offers a longer housing time even in the harshest of applications. In-the-field rotatable and replaceable lower too bushing allows to minimize operating costs.
The BR9033i delivers massive impact energy and high blow frequency for an exceptional power-to-weight ratio.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring system for superior fleet management
- Rotatable and easily field replaceable lower tool bushing reduces maintenance costs
- Stroke selector allows to match breaker to material and application for optimized operating
- Sandvik’s patented Ramvalve to protect against premature failure
- Heavy-duty housing offers wear resistance and easy maintenance
- Robust, wear-resistant plates for optimum breaker protection and noise reduction
- Easy IBP (Idle Blow Protection) adjustment in the field
- FBE (Fixed Blow Energy) for optimum productivity
- Ramlube I & II greasing kits for longer component life (Optional)
- Built-in air channel enables easy underwater conversion
- Ramair air supply to protect housing and inner parts against dust for extended service life (Optional)
|Working weight, kg (lb)||7,400(16,310)|
|Impact rate, bpm, Long / Short stroke||300 - 520 /355 - 645|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||170 - 180 (2,465 - 2,610)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)||215 (8.46)|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||360 - 460 (95.1 - 121.5)|
|Carrier weight, allowed range, t (lb)||65 - 120 (143,300 - 264,600)|