BR999i Heavy Duty Small hydraulic breaker
Sandvik BR999i Heavy Duty Small hydraulic breaker has been designed for the toughest of applications. The breaker can be utilized in a number or different duties, thanks to its ability to be mounted on a wide range of carriers.
The durable, low-maintenance design of the BR999i Heavy Duty Small breaker features a membrane-type accumulator to ensure constant maximum impact power and eliminate the need for recharging in the field. This enables consistently high productivity while maintaining stability and safety.
The field-replaceable tool bushing and other proven, intelligent features keep maintenance downtime to a minimum and productivity high even in the most challenging environments.
- Factory-installed RD3 remote monitoring device for superior fleet management
- CBE (Constant Blow Energy) gives consistent performance
- No-tie-rods design enables fast and easy servicing without special tooling required
- Membrane-type accumulator ensures constant maximum impact power and removes the need for time-consuming recharging
- Quick-change tool bushing makes maintenance easy, fast and safe
- Heavy-duty housing withstands high temperature and extreme wear
- Broad carrier range gives the breaker real versatility
|Working weight, kg (lb)||600 (1,320)|
|Impact rate, bpm||500–1700|
|Operating pressure, bar (psi)||100–140 (1,450–2,030)|
|Tool diameter, mm (in.)70||90 (3.54|
|Acceptable oil flow, l/min (gal/min)||50–150 (13.2–39.6)|
|Mini excavator weight, allowed range, t (lb)||5.8–13.0 (12,800–28,700)|
|Skid steer weight, allowed range, t (lb)||3.9–8.7 (8,600–19,200)|