Small range breaker booms
Sandvik small range booms are light-weight, multi-purpose breaker units typically used in quarries, next to primary crushers, to clear any blockages and bridging in stationary crushing plants as well as mobile crushers. Light-weight booms also offer an effective solution for demanding specialized applications such as the breaking of refractory linings in metallurgical plants.
Small range booms can be operated directly by the valve levers or remotely by radio control.
- Mobile crushers
- Stationary crushing plants
- Recycling plants
- Light-duty applications
- Metallurgical industry
- Lightweight for reduced foundation requirements
- Compact multi-purpose boom brings flexibility and cost-efficiency
- Compact design offers optimal space usage
- 360°/170° rotation for optimal reach
- Heat-treated conical Expander® pins offer a long service life and easy removal when replacing the bushings
- Suitable breakers from BR555 to BR1533