Medium range breaker booms
Sandvik medium range breaker booms are similar to the small series booms, but are designed for heavier open-pit and underground applications. Quarries and mines typically use Sandvik medium range booms to improve the productivity of stationary crushers by feeding material into the crusher and by raking the hopper area.
Medium range booms are designed to endure tougher duty cycles and can also be used in more demanding applications, such as underground grizzlies. The triangular boom design of Sandvik medium range booms optimally combines a light weight with a high capacity. The circular shape of the boom pedestal effectively optimizes the stress distribution and foundation structures.
- Stationary crushers
- Gyratory crushers
- Optimized and robust design for best usability and long service life
- Round pedestal for structural strength and minimal footprint
- Shock-absorbing pedestal mounting for minimal vibrations
- Arctic steel option for superior usability in extreme cold climates
- Suitable breakers from Medium Range BR1533 and up