BB8094/R Breaker boom
Sandvik BB8094 breaker boom enables the hydraulic hammer to be optimally positioned and applied, allowing blockages or bridging of rock to be broken and cleared quickly and efficiently. It is specially designed to maintain optimum crusher throughput, increase crusher efficiency and extend the life of the crusher.
Sandvik BB8094 breaker boom is versatile, and can be used in many applications, including grizzlies and stationary crushers. The modular design means the equipment is easy to service, and parts can be replaced with minimal fuss, meaning less downtime overall.
- Sandvik full electrification means the equipment is energy efficient
- Modular design makes it easy to move, and replace parts
- Conical Expander® pins
- High twist capacity increases productivity
- Heavy-duty cylinders reduce overall wear, meaning less maintenance downtime
- Shock absorbing pedestal mounting increases stability in even the toughest conditions
- Suitable breakers from BR2577 - BR4099
|Maximum reach, m||12.7||12.7|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||9.8||9.8|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||9.2||9.0|
|Base diameter, m||2.29||1.40|
|Recommended breaker types||BR2577, BR3288, BR4099||BR2577, BR3288, BR4099|
|Recommended power packs||HA37, HA45, HA55, HA55HD||HA37, HA45, HA55, HA55HD|