BB7600/HD Breaker boom
Sandvik BB7600 breaker boom enables the hydraulic hammer to be optimally positioned and applied, allowing blockages or bridging of rock to be broken and cleared quickly and efficiently. It is specially designed to maintain optimum crusher throughput, increase crusher efficiency and extend the life of the crusher.
Sandvik BB7600 also features a multi-fit pedestal, which makes replacing existing, worn-out boom systems more convenient. In addition, the number of different parts is cut to minimum by fitting same cylinders for all boom functions, along with other modular features.
Sandvik BB7600 applications include grizzlies and stationary crushers.
- Sandvik full electrification means the equipment is energy efficient
- Modular design makes it easy to assemble, and replace parts
- Conical Expander® pins
- High twist capacity maximizes productivity
- Heavy-duty cylinders means a longer wear life, minimizing downtime
- Shock absorbing pedestal mounting makes the equipment stable under the toughest conditions
|Maximum reach, m||8.7||9.0|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||6.5||6.4|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||5.8||6.1|
|Base dimensions, m||1.52 x 1.22||1.52 x 1.22|
|Recommended breaker types||BR1533, BR2155, BR2577||BR1533, BR2155, BR2577|
|Recommended power packs||HA30, HA37, HA45||HA37, HA45, HA55, HA55HD|