BB7500/HD Breaker boom
Sandvik BB7500 breaker boom enables the hydraulic hammer to be optimally positioned and applied, allowing blockages or bridging of rock to be broken and cleared quickly and efficiently. It is specially designed to maintain optimum throughput, increase crusher efficiency and extend the life of the equipment.
Sandvik BB7500 breaker boom can be applied to grizzlies, stationary crushers, amongst other tasks. It's designed for easy maintenance, allowing you to minimize downtime.
- Sandvik full electrification increases energy efficiency
- Modular design allows parts to be easily replaced
- Conical Expander® pins
- High twist capacity promotes productivity
- Heavy-duty cylinders stay effective for longer
- Shock absorbing pedestal mounting ensure stability
|Maximum reach, m||7.7||8.0|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||5.6||5.5|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||4.8||5.1|
|Base dimensions, m||1.52 x 1.22||1.52 x 1.22|
|Recommended breaker types||BR1533, BR2155, BR2577||BR1533, BR2155, BR2577|
|Recommended power packs||HA30, HA37, HA45||HA37, HA45, HA55, HA55HD|