BB300 Breaker boom
Sandvik BB300 breaker boom can be used on mobile crushing plants and impact crushers. Typical breakers for this equipment are compact and small range breakers. Sandvik is lightweight and mobile, whilst being extremely stable and productive.
Sandvik BB300 features a low-profile design that maintains the crusher's low transportation height, whilst the precision hydraulics mean that it maintains stability. It's easy to install, meaning that you get the maximum amount of uptime.
The equipment has been designed with the user in mind, so it's safe, secure and easy to operate.
- Reduced wear, leading to longer lasting parts
- Easy to operate
- Precision hydraulics increase efficiency
- Sandvik full electrification means the equipment is energy efficient
- 360° rotation gives the machinery real flexibility
- Low height/width design
- Simple installation, maximizing uptime
|Maximum reach, m||4.2|
|Nominal horizontal reach (H), m||2.9|
|Nominal vertical reach (V), m||1.8|
|Base diameter, m||0.65|
|Recommended breaker types||BR777|
|Recommended power packs||HA18|