AutoMine® Multi-Lite for boom drills
AutoMine® Multi-Lite is an automation system that enables mines to operate multiple drill rigs from a remote control room or alternatively from a trailer or van. The solution not only dramatically improves the working conditions and the immediate safety of the operator, but also keeps mine personnel out of hazardous areas.
A single operator is able to control 1-3 rigs from one remote operator station. The remote operator station controls are identical with onboard controls. This ensures a safer and more comfortable environment for the operator.
The operator’s work is assisted by onboard cameras and an audio system that together with a line of sight or area surveillance camera system, enables safer and productive work in all conditions.
The AutoMine® system is designed for ease of use and fast start up in all conditions. Network communication is established automatically creating a user friendly, reliable, and ergonomic operating environment.
- Operator safety: reduced exposure to noise, dust and vibration by removing the operator from the hazardous environment
- Consistent output: increased efficiency with accurate drilling performance for easier blasting and improved fragmentation
- Continuous operation: continuous drilling over shift changes and breaks
- Multi-machine control: one operator for multiple drill-rigs
- Reduced damage: lower maintenance costs due to less wear and tear with automated functions