Eclipse fire suppression
From diesel fuels to hydraulic fluids, heavy equipment depends on flammable liquids to keep moving. Whatever your business, the ability to effectively suppress fire is vital.
EclipseTM is a crucial component of your safety management system to protect people, investments and equipment.
Compared to traditional dry powder systems, Eclipse is up to 30 percent more effective on super-heated surfaces. Our Sandvik system is equipped with liquid agents to attack all the elements a fire needs to ignite – heat, fuel and oxygen. Automatic activation is a standard feature and the rapid cooling effect blocks the risk of re-ignition.
Eclipse™ fire suppression
- Effective fire suppression – Eclipse™ is equipped with liquid agents to attack all three aspects of the fire triangle. Automatic activation is a standard feature and the rapid cooling effect blocks the risk of re-ignition.
- Reliable – Eclipse™ uses our patented loss-ofpressure system with a fail-safe design. At the heart of our system is a new control valve with apatented design. It has fewer moving parts and is more reliable than traditional control valves. It is also quicker to service and assemble.
- Flexible – modular design. Can easily be installed on mobile equipment in a wide range of industries, including mining, construction, transport, marine, forestry and agriculture. The system is very efficient to service and maintain.
The system is very efficient to service and maintain and can be installed on new or existing equipment – regardless of size or brand. Eclipse™ is a smart way to reduce the risk of injuries, production loss, costly repairs and replacements. Design flexibility and a range of different tank sizes make it possible to install Eclipse on a wide range of mobile plants and equipment.
Service you can count on
- You need to deliver at all times – and we are ready to back you up. Like any equipment, service and maintenance are an integral part of a reliable fire suppression system. Depend on our team to always keep your equipment and operations running.
- Sandvik dedicated technicians are qualified to design, install, commission, and service fire suppression systems on a range of equipment at virtually any site.
- We can take full responsibility for the fire protection of your complete mobile equipment fleet – even if you have a mixed fleet of machines.