Rebuild solutions - Give your equipment a second life while boosting your bottom line
Your Sandvik equipment has long proven its value as a vital part of your mining operation. If major components start to fail or your asset begins to near the end of its life, let us restore it to its original glory.
In these cost-conscious times for our industry, replacing an exhausted asset with new equipment is rarely feasible. Therefore, a rebuild by a manufacturer is often the most cost-effective solution. Our comprehensive Sandvik rebuild solutions can double the average service life of your equipment for a fraction of new capital investment cost:
- Best return on investment – best value for your investment: extend the life of your equipment and restore them to as-new condition for a fraction of the costs of a new unit.
- Fastest turnaround to protect uptime – systematic, globally refined processes ensure faster turnaround time than non-OEM. Also, bridging solutions are available in selected markets.
- Productivity as new – Sandvik original, new and remanufactured parts improve reliability and productivity while reducing the risk of future failures and downtime.
- Safety according to the latest standards – Our vision is setting the industry standard in safety. Restoring your equipment to original OEM specifications with standardly included safety and product updates ensure it returns to your mine safer than before.
- Documentation and Liability – Every rebuilt unit comes with updates, Parts books and information manuals.
- Warranty as new – 12-month/2000 hour extended OEM warranties and post rebuilt support provide peace of mind that your reborn equipment will deliver.
You choose specific subsystems of greatest importance to be rebuilt.
A full-scope rebuild, including all possible subsystems, product standardizations and safety updates.