DRILLING REPAIR AND ENDURANCE KITS - FIELD-PROVEN KITS TO REDUCE RISK AND DOWNTIME
After carefully examining rock drill maintenance, Sandvik has bundled key parts into practical kits for specific functional tasks. These kits provide everything you need to perform key repairs simultaneously and minimize downtime.
Need to know more?
Sandvik repair and endurance kits allow you to spend less money on maintenance and increase repair quality, extend service intervals, reduce the risk of unexpected failures and lower total cost of ownership. These kits offer you around 15% reduction in maintenance costs, and up to 30% higher performance compared to ad hoc repairs.
Overall, you can benefit from up to 50% longer intervals between service*
Endurance Kits contain all parts that should be replaced during each standard rock drill service, delivering reliability and extending service intervals.
- Repair kits - Customized for all functional aspects of rock drill maintenance and faults discovered during inspection.
- Rotation Kit - A reliable kit that ensures alignment and smoothly delivers torque to the bit, efficiently breaking rock.
- Percussion Kit - Minimizes cavitation and maintains frequency and power longer into the service interval.
- Flushing Head Kit - Protects and seals the front of your rock drill.
- Body Kit - Delivers accurate alignment and positioning of key parts, providing high efficiency and performance.
- Stabilizer Kit - Delivers longer durability and productivity.
- Bolt Kit - Contains all bolts used in the rock drill.
Sandvik rock drill kits consist of genuine OEM parts and are manufactured to the highest standards to en-sure stable performance, reliability and durability in harsh mining environments. Sandvik kits are customized for all aspects of rock drill maintenance and can extend intervals between service by up to 50%.