Robust and reliable mobile solution with Sandvik UJ440i Jaw Crusher
The Sandvik UJ440i provides you with a heavy duty mobile unit that has proved capable of working throughout the world in all climatic conditions.
Sandvik UJ440i is an intelligent, fuel-efficient and user-friendly mobile jaw crusher. It is a high-quality, robust and reliable unit that has been designed for high performance, safety and minimal operator intervention.
Customer benefits include trouble-free operation thanks to the mobile jaw crusher’s onboard integrated ‘intelligence’ system. This allows for simplicity of operation, as the UJ440i is continuously and automatically monitored by the control system that operates the unit, enabling full optimization of production.
The UJ440i features the renowned Sandvik CJ412 with a large jaw size of 47 x 33” / 1200 x 830 mm, which offers great size reduction and consistent performance. Production is maximized through the generous feed opening coupled with a hydraulic close side setting (CSS) that enables rapid changes through push button operation. The jaw also comes complete with a level sensor as standard to maintain optimum material flow in the chamber when crushing.
The UJ440i tracked mobile is fully operated via radio remote control and can be ready to work in less than 20 minutes on site, with safe set-up from ground level. The hopper walls are hydraulically foldable and automatically locked in position, and the main conveyor features an adjustable discharge height. The unit is also fitted with rubber lined impact zones to reduce wear, minimize your maintenance downtime, as well as reduce noise.
The model is very versatile and can be offered in three different variants to suit your specific application:
- Comfort – With Grizzly Feeder for crushing on clean rock and gravel
- Classic – With Grizzly Feeder and Live under Screen for crushing rock and gravel
- Trend – With Pan Feeder and Live Pre Screen for crushing on clean rock and gravel with a lot of fines
Customer benefits include:
- Proven - Well established on the global market. A complete mobile crushing and screening process unit, which works independently or can be interlocked in a process train with other units.
- Automated - Trouble free and safe operation is ensured due to automatic and continuous monitoring of the production process by the in-built intelligent control system.
- High performance - Jaw size of 47 x 33” / 1200mm x 800mm for highest rates of production in its class.
- Maximum uptime – Production is maximized due to generous feed opening and hydraulically adjustable CSS.
- Low operating costs – Fuel efficient with low rpm diesel engine, direct drive and hydraulics system.
- Quick set-up - This processing unit is ready for operation in less than 20 minutes.
- Safe - Rigid and spacious walkways allow safe and easy access for maintenance and inspection.
- Connected – My Fleet fitted as standard, to allow customers to view live equipment information, ringfencing their investment, plan service and maintenance.
- Hanging Screen - Capable of producing two product fractions with optional hanging screen unit.
Due to these exceptional features the UJ440i brings profitable jaw crushing to a new dimension. Within the Sandvik U-440i product range we also have our cone crusher offering; the UH440i and US440i models, which are built to the same high specification and feature many of the same customer benefits as the UJ440i. This range of equipment has proved to be the ideal crushing solution in the following applications:
- Aggregate production
- Surface mining
- Quarried rock
Las Vegas, USA, 10 March 2020
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. In 2019, sales were approximately 45 billion SEK with about 14,000 employees in continuing operations.