WITH UP TO 45% LONGER BIT LIFE RR330 OUTLIVES ORDINARY DRILLBITS
SANDVIK RR330 SERIES ROTARY BIT
WE MANAGED TO CREATE NEW LIFE.
AT LEAST UP TO 45 PERCENT LONGER BIT LIFE.
Sandvik RR330 revitalizes the global mining and drilling industry. With up to 45% longer bit life, the RR330 outlives comparable drillbits on the global market. Extended life is combined with
improved ease of use and durability. Our latest model will be a role model for the entire market,
building on the success of the RR321 range. It's a work of art and innovative engineering in the
same rotary bit. It's the new and improved Sandvik RR330.
TURNS COST PER METER TO COST PER KILOMETER.
WITHOUT COMPROMISING SAFETY.
Extended bit life leads to less bit changes and less manual handling. We can offer you a drillbit that will start to pay off at the same time you start using it, and in the long run. What´s even more important, less bit changes will also lead to a higher level of safety. The new RR330 is your long-term solution for better performance.
SANDVIK RR330 – SPECIFIC HIGHLIGHTS GIVES YOU THE HOLE PICTURE
- Up to 45% longer lifetime than other comparable drillbits
- Simplified bit design with no air to the bearing
- Proven and optimized cutting structures
- Less manual handling and bit changes leads to less potential safety interactions
- Advanced wear protection features and optimized airflow to reduce wear and further extending bit life
SANDVIK DOWN TO THE SMALLEST DETAIL
- We offer a full drill string from top to bottom
- We develop and produce the complete product, including cemented carbide inserts
- Our high quality drilling tools are designed for excellent reliability and longevity
- Our rotary bits feature cutting structures that ensure drilling in all conditions
- Aggressive shapes and extensions for soft formations and robust power packed designs for crushing hard rock
* Based on comparison, Sandvik RR330 rotary drillbit and previous equivalent product, Sandvik R321 rotary drillbit.
** on selected bit types only.
Test results and calculations are to be considered as results reached under certain and controlled conditions. These test results and calculations should not be treated as specifications and Sandvik does not guarantee, warrant or represent the outcome of test results or calculations in any or all circumstances.